Sunday, June 26, 2011

New Arrivals!

Yay they're finally here!

Here are the new products that I am super excited to introduce. Get Dolled Up now carries the following items:

Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream

This BB Cream is great for combination skin and it actually matches my skin tone perfectly. So if your skin is tone is similar to mine give this one a try.

Lioele Carry Me Blusher in Cutie Pink & Cutie Peach

I really like both of the blushes. They give your cheeks a really natural glow and the packaging is too cute!

Lioele Gel Eyeliner

I tested this product out on my hand after we got it and let me tell ya this liner does NOT budge after it dries. AND it comes with it's own brush. How cool is that?

Lioele Waterdrop Sleeping Pack & Lioele A.C Control Trouble Patch

I've already given the Waterdrop Sleeping Pack a try and it makes my skin feel really nice when I wake up in the morning. My skin also looks brighter and healthier. I haven't tried the A.C Control Trouble Patch yet but from the reviews I've read/watched I'm really excited to try it myself.


The best part about these new products is that we have TESTERS for every single item. So if you've been wanting to try these products out before buying them come on by! =)


<3 Get Dolled Up

1 comment:

  1. lioele!! ^_^ I should come by and test some of their products. btw, do you think that it would be possible to bring either etude house or sexylook X hello kitty face masks to the store?

    ReplyDelete